Look around...



This quote hit me up side the head today. It fits me to a T. It takes my passionate thought process and my glass-is-half empty personality and encourages me to look around. Look for what you can't see and go in that direction.

Look around for Something old with new eyes. Look at what is bugging you and see an opportunity to make a change, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. Expand my anal thinking and look around for a new way. I can't always be right and everything else can't always be wrong. There is a blend of truth in both of us and it is my job to find it.

Neighbor M has turned into the best neighbor we have ever had. In the true sense of being a neighbor, he is aware that it is not easier to live by him and has given us permission to set him straight. He tried to help us lift a stove into the truck the other night but we already had it. If I couldn't have done it, I would have asked Neighbor to help and he would have, gladly. If you met Neighbor, you would probably not see him as I do - probably would NEVER pick him out as Neighbor Of A Lifetime. It didn't start out that way but in doing a little looking around, it has come to be a fact. That lesson alone, has been worth it all and makes me want to look around and see what else I might be missing. I don't want to miss a thing, I want it all and am willing to keep changing and growing to find it...

PS. Just checked AudreyCaroline's blog to see how Angie was doing and there is unimaginable news. Todd's little nephew Luke, born in March 2008 has followed his cousin to heaven.
I can't describe what I am feeling right now but the post stands. I am looking around as we speak...