There is no one in heaven, I am dying to see. There are people that it will be nice to reconnect with but none that have me longing to have one foot in heaven. Those people are all still here. When I read BabyBoyBakery's Story, I understand the concept of having your heart broken and in two places but have no practical experience to understand how it must be to live that, day after day. I understand how lucky I am. I am grateful for where I am and understand that life can change in a heartbeat. The only thing that keeps someone in that position with a sense of staying instead of going, is hope. Hope is what gets us through those days. Even those of us with both feet here, understand that hope is the bridge that makes us tell ourselves, our hearts, one foot in front of the other. Hope, for each of us, is replenished daily. There is more than enough to go around. Grab what you need, until you are completely full and able to take that next step. Don't worry about tomorrow, more hope will be on the way. Take it to heart today...