about a boy...



We all know that there are Seasons of life. Babies, kids, teen, Big Person, and geezer. You know who you are.

But, watching someone else's Season is a bit tougher yet necessary.

This boy is turning into a man. You can see it in his face. I noticed it last week when I picked him up from school. I had just seen that face but it looked different to me. Same eyes, same eyebrow, he might have grown another inch in the last few days but nothing you could put your finger on yet, it was there, Glaring back at me. He is on the brink of manhood.

My prayers from him won't change, I will just add to them. I have never been a 15 year old boy yet I think I have a handle on how to pray for him. Everyday that I am able to loo into this face, I will do all I can to love and support him. He needs all of us now, more than ever. It is not easy growing up, these days. Guiding yet letting him grow, he has a whole support system that wants nothing but the very best for him.

I love you buddy, and will do whatever I can to help you continue to grow into the fine young man, I can see in your face. Boy to world, here he comes...