one of those days...



It has been one of those days that I needed to be reminded, to color outside the lines. I needed to be alone with my thoughts and my feelings had hi-jacked my mind. There was sadness everywhere. I needed to look at the colors and see that life it is messy, that there are overlaps, that we don't always get what we want and that most of all, that is ok.

The one thing I did walk away with was a new understanding of grace. Grace is received as Something we didn't deserve. Nothing in our behavior, warranted being loved, yet we were and maybe more to the point that those of us in community who see the unearned act of grace being bestowed on someone, react with pure joy. That even if it is Something we have asked for, prayed for and never received, we can say without a Moment's hesitation, I am so happy for you...

I want that kind of grace, in my life. I want to spend more days, coloring outside the lines and truly be amazed at how God works. If He is for us, who can be against us. Time to start living that out and today, is a great day to begin...