metformin...


I have waited for today for many, many years and I didn't even recognize it when it happened. A visit to Google confirmed it but it is still hard to believe.

I had noticed it a few times and it kept getting stronger and stronger. Until 2 weeks ago, the only pill I took was an aspirin a day. For now, that ship has sailed but am working toward the shore, every day.

I couldn't have less of an appetite. In fact, to take the diabetes meds, you have to eat or the nausea is terrible. I had to force myself tonight to eat enough to keep that side effect at bay.

I have never experienced, not being hungry. My bff, Miss Sweettooth is nowhere to be found. It is not an entirely, pleasant experience. I hope in the days to come, I am more appreciative of this new status. Feeling full all day, never ever thought I would see the day. One more reminder, anything is possible.

More and more and more change and you never know where it is coming from...