chiropracter...



He is a devout Christian, but does not use his faith to promote his business.

Despite this warning statement, I chose him as a place to start. Needed a new chiropractor, found him and thought, will give him a try. It has been a week and a half. He thinks he has found the problem, I am not too sure but will play along for a bit more.

We will have a conversation about this statement. I just can't let it go. I just can't.


I don't believe that one can separate faith from Real Life. With this statement, he has already promoted his business. He has even told you how much his faith means to him. It is a kind of advertising that makes me, walk away. He is a straight-forward guy. Tells you whatever pops in his mind which could bring problems of its own but faith, whatever it looks like on you, does affect your business, personal life and the way you deal with people. Faith can not be separated out and corralled. Not true faith, true faith always comes shining through. Always.

Dr D and I will have the talk sometime this week. I will tell him I chose him, despite his web site words. Don't be ashamed of your faith, let it come out naturally. don't define yourself by your narrow field, God is so much bigger than we are. Go with it...