change...



I am not ready for snow and I am most certainly not ready for -10 weather.

Look at the calendar, two more weeks before winter starts. Can't you read????

It really hasn't got anything to do with the calendar, deep down I know that but is feels so wrong. We all sing, I Am Dreaming of a White Christmas but I mean, for that day. Change is a cruel yet part of the design, master. I need to see that change is necessary, like Coach Pete talked about today. I don't exactly know why but when I heard he was leaving Boise State, I was sick to my stomach. AS it became real, I still find myself, up in arms with my emotions.

But he is right. Whether we like it or not. Maybe instead of fighting change, I might try to see the good that may come out of it. Whether for Boise State and all of us that bleed blue or the snow, time to embrace the daily Big and little changes that come our way. Made myself go out in 9 degree weather and take pictures of the snow, right from my driveway. Didn't even put a coat on and I got a shot of this guy. At the end of fall, comes Old Man Winter. He asks no permission and offers no apologies. I would do well to take a few lessons...