final days of 2013...



Does one even have to ask how Christmas went?

Grandchildren can get grandfathers to do things wives never could. There may or may not be photos of me in a mask but so far, Gage does not have a FB or Instagram account and I am relatively safe. Pops, on the other hand, was not so lucky.

This year, I have became aware of the Christmastide. It is defined as a Christian festival observed from December 24, Christmas Eve, to January 5, the eve of Epiphany. I always knew I loved this time. A quiet time. People are, Out Of The Office, and not coming back for a good long while. Even those who are working, seem to be in a fog. This year is the first year that Apple has does it's 12 days of gifts for in the US. Today it was a Justin Timberlake download, fabulous for me. It is funny the things that come your way, sometimes over and over in new and different ways. I am joyful for this new celebration, even without Apple's contribution.

Going to walk through these days with my head up and heart open. Let 2013 show me what out and then I will make friends with 2014. No need to rush, we have all the time in the world. See you next year and enjoy these last few days. May God bless us all...