dead run...

Have spent most of the week on a dead run. More school shopping, a family shoot and helping my BIL buy a new computer, digital camera, external hard drive and iPod. We brought him and my sister into the digital age in about 3 hours of shopping. In between shopping, I have been moving all their stuff and my sister's iTunes music from the old to new computer. There will have to be some more tutoring - not sure my BIL has the Craig's List thing down. It is a lot to take in all at once and when you are digitally challenged, even more so.

Despite the hectic schedule, there have been two blogs I have been checking in on throughout each day. Baldy's Blog is about Mr Adrian who is literally dying as we speak. No more herotic actions. He is a young man with 2 forms of leukimia that have ravished his body. He had a gentleman's bet with one of his medical people whether he would live through the end of last week. He won that bet. He has said his goodbyes to family and friends and now we wait and pray.

MCK's momma is in the hospital with baby Stellan - his fate unknown from minute to minute. As Mrs My Charming Kids shares the up and downs of being in the hospital. she also shares her strong faith. She truly wears her faith on her sleeve.

The third family that has been on my mind this week is Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman. They made their first public appearance on GMA today along with their kids including Will Franklin who tragically ran over his little sister. His words show a boy who is starting to accept what has happened. He is surrounded by Love and better yet, he know it and is embracing it. The whole family will be on Larry King tonight, you might want to see their faith in action.

While it would appear that I am running from task to task, these precious moments that I take to check in on my people help me to slow down. I don't know what life will look like on Monday for my peeps but I don't know what might happen in my life either. We pray, we hope and we exercise our faith like crazy. After all, He is the One who introduced us to this Crazy Love. We play it out and try our best to follow Him. That is all He has ever asked for...