mamma mia...



Sweeter the second time around - maybe or maybe it's something else. Maybe because it was Meryl Streep. Maybe because she is 59 and YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS IT. I have see it twice and the soundtrack is loaded on my iTunes. I read a bit about her doing this part today and found out she was a little scared. She had seen the play and even sent the cast a note saying she would love to sing with them or it could be because she said her 20 something kids would die of embarrassment when they saw her dance - that alone, would be worth it!

She did the splits - no stunt double was used. Maybe 59 is the new 30 or maybe it was because she worked out more than usual for the part. She had to scale a wall while singing. She said it was lots of fun but also lots of work.

Villa Donna was a marvelous place and I found myself thinking about painting my house baby blue. I have never owned a Abba album but know all the songs - how could you not?

I think we should recreate the Dancing Queen dance at the next wedding we go to (Look out Miss S!). We are going to a bridal shower tonight - maybe we should mention to the bride that we are avaiable...or not.