random thoughts...



Miss Wendy has it right. On blog posts, she admits - They all aren't gems. Some days, you have a theme or single focus and somedays, like today - I am all over the place. Admittedly, this is not where I am the most comfortable, but realized that this is also a big part of the Process, so these are a few gems running thru my mind today.

I am thankful that I live in a free country but innocent until proven guilty, is a legal not a moral law.

Should Life imitate the Olympic Games? It doesn't matter what you have done before or after, all that matters is what you do in the Moment.

Maybe we should adopt the theory of the Statute of Limitations for our thought processes for good mental health.

Life is good, life is sweet, life is delicious, except on days it is not.

Wendy, you are so right. They certainly are not all gems but knowing that makes it somehow easier to accept and move on. Good words...