short on time...



We are all competing for time, whether smart phone, game console, tablet or home gaming machine...So, we've got to compel you to spend your limited amount of time with experiences that you can only get on our product/Nintendo

Even though this was an article about gaming and its future, the point is, it is so about our lives. It is about the time we are each given and how we spend it. For me, technology seems to take more and more time. Add a friend, follow another blog, posting tweet, they all take time. Add the fluid list of to the fixed list of The Things that take our Time. If those who are after our limited amount of time, know there has to be a plan, a strategy - Something to overcome to get the desired result then we better understand it too.

We better understand that we have limited time, that no one is out there making more time and in that understanding with emphasis on limited, we start making choices that reflect that understanding. We can't have it all, do it all or respond to it all. We are going to have to pick and choose. Facebook, Twitter, 80 or so blogs. Responding, commenting, liking. Add my time with my computer, iPad... the list goes on and on and I haven't done a thing in Real Life. For me, it is not so much about overwhelmed as hearing a retailer knowing more about me than I do. I need to understand, and spend my limited time in the best possible way - whatever that looks like on any given day. I need to be aware, now I am. Let's see where it takes me...