365...



Oh, The Places You'll Go...Dr Seuss

I have never been successful at doing a 365 project. Taking a photo everyday has put me into a state where I am desperately grabbing things at 10PM to fill in that empty spot. I tried a 52 project last year, thinking I could find a one photo, once a week, that tripped my trigger. Another thought process that was unsuccessful. This year may be different.

Miss Nancy has me thinking about my feet. I often take photos of my feet but the idea of taking a photo everyday to mark where I have been, is one that has just got my attention. Not because I feel like I have to but because I want to. We all take so many steps everyday, the idea of my feet telling a Story sounds like a keeper to me. Might have some duo photos, my feet and those we have hung out with. Thinking long and hard and have started the whole process. Whose knows where this may all lead...but I am willing to find out.

You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left. Here we go...