Help Thanks Wow...




In prayer, I see suffering bathed in light. In God, there is no darkness. I see God's light permeating them, soaking into them, guiding their feet... So I pray for people who are hurting, that they be filled with air and light. Air and light heal: they somehow get into those dark, musty places, like spiritual antibiotics...

A girl has the right to change her mind, or just add to it. I started the year with Anne Lamott's book, Help Thanks Wow, on my mind. I realized that the heart and soul were a part of that so my words for the year, are Help Thanks Wow, with heart and soul. That is more like it.

She reminds me that all prayers, fall into one of these catagories.

Help Thanks Wow.

Help me not to be such an ass.

How refreshing. There have been times that I have been stuck in Help. Needing a good butt kicking to get out and give Thanks and Wow, a chance. When I did, I was able to see beyond my little piece of the Puzzle.

Not sure how this will fit on a necklace. I will need to be reminded daily. I want to live here, it is the only thing that makes sense right now. Thanks Anne, look out 2013, I am coming for you...