Christmas is here but Easter coming...



There was an question that I was asked this week that really threw me. I kept coming back to it - it made me think and it made me smile.

What are three to five issues that you won't ever change your mind about?

The three to five made me smile. Don't know if they thought I would have a list of 100 or what. I started to make a mental list - issues, that's where I ran into trouble. Did they want to know if I would ever change my mind about restroom enthusiastic Larry Craig's antics or releasing Charles Manson from prison? Maybe they were trying to figure out if I lean toward a Left or Right way of thinking. Despite my confusion, I loved the question. I thought back on things I thought I would never change my mind about - God, being one of them and look how that turned out. It is dangerous to never say never but it is equally dangerous to not stand for something.

Anyway I would answer that question, would come back to this video. It was sent by my friend and that it came when it did, was not a coincidence. Between all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, we forget that in a few short months - we will be faced with Easter. If you are a follower of Christ, you have to include both Stories and embrace all that they both bring to your Table. May your Table be full and your heart overflowing with what He has for you...