gizmos and gadgets a plenty







Look at my stuff,
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?


If you are a girl or have one, you know the words.
You also know what it feels like to soar - this song does that to you.
My most vivid memory is my DD and her best friend singing along with Ariel
at the top of their lungs, in high school.

Ariel was not like the other princesses, she had her Song.
Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Snow White - not so much.
And we love her a little differently than the others, not better - just different.

Broadwayworld.com is hosting a contest, Give Us Your Voice.
There is an host of singers trying to win and what a treat to hear them all.
A nice break from the Christmas hustle and bustle - I have been singing it all day.
Jingle Bells has been bumped for now.

Stephanie (419 votes) had a lovely voice and I love the B&W and angle of her video. Mollie (4265 votes) is in her bedroom which is so cute and despite bad audio, her voice is like an angel. It surely makes my heart soar. Nick (17,618 votes) is sick, as Keaton would say. His voice is unbelievable. Who sings like that?

What a format to hear fresh voices that otherwise we might never have known. And how very, very fun. Not a singer, but truly wish, I could be part of that World...