making Something new...



Much of what we do and say is not new, as much as we may think. Anything wonderful thing you may read on this or any other blog is just a rearrangement. Of words, thoughts, and a bit of perspective. Very little is new...until now.

Just spent a half hour with Ryan, my new BFF after having my email stop today. He had me download a new program and as I left my mouse alone, he ran everything on my computer. No more having to write down and repeat when talking to a CSR, just sit back and enjoy the ride. After not being able to fix my issue, he converted us over to a new system. In no time, a new account was created and I was up and running but Ryan didn't stop there. He helped us set up our iPads and he even copied my Contact list to the new address. Customer service isn't new. We have all been on both sides of CS and have horror and wonderful Stories we could tell. With Ryan, I experienced both, the new and the not so new and I loved every moment of it. Life is good especially when you appreciate what it takes to do both...