normal day...

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you and bless you as you leave. Let me not pass you by in hopes of a perfect tomorrow. Mary Jean Iron.

It doesn't get any easier than this.
It doesn't get any harder than this.

How can that be? Easiest and hardest? Make sense, please.

Depends.
Are you going to a wedding or a funeral?
Are you home alone or in a meeting in a crowded room?
Can you focus on right where you are or is your mind, off and running?

If we wait for the perfect time to_____ (insert wish list here).
It will never happen.

If we ignore it ______ (insert issue here)
We think it will go away.
It doesn't.
It never will.

Mormal day, let me be aware of the treasure that you are.
Let me learn from you.
Love you.
Bless you are you leave.
Let me not pass you by in hopes of a perfect tomorrow.

Could it real be this uncomplicated?
What do we bring to the table that makes it seem almost impossible at times?

Going to focus a bit more this week, see if I can't make this a daily prayer. The perfect time is now and I am jsut the girl to give it a go...