she, her, me...



This weekend proved to me, once again, how many strong woman are in my life. The woman who gave me this sign because she said, It screamed, you, is also, one. It can't all be me, some are related some are old friends, some share the same blood. Whatever is going on in our lives, at any given moment, is always paired with passion. Strong women are all about passion. Very few of us have any neutral territories in our lives. Even the barren ground has stakes with signs that state the intended use, Coming Soon!


It is like looking in a mirror. Gives you a great sense of yourself and how you come off to others. The worse part is if one is with a few or more of these ladies who are all being passionate at the same time. Just walk away.Especially if you are in the middle of a passion Moment of your own.

You have to remember to breath.
You have to remember, this too shall pass.
And most important of all, you have to remember, you are one of them...