one on one...



We all have times that we are better than we think. The times you think you were pretty good, probably wouldn't pass the mustard test. It is those time you are unaware but are present. I am most comfortable being, one on one. I like the idea of sharing with someone and being shared.

I can give you my full attention, the most I have in any given Moment.
I will laugh with you, I will cry with you.
I will thank God for you.

None of us are islands, onto ourselves, Some need more island, some need to get out more. Even my workout time is done on the island. because I have been forced by outdated machines, I am no longer in my little corner on the treadmill, by myself. I have to get out among the English, people on either side of me, and it is testing me Big Time. I had to ask at the desk today when the replacement machines would be in. They don't know, they have been ordered. I know they will not be there tomorrow, I will have to go to the mainland to get my sweat on.

One on One, when our time together was done, I would give you a big hug because I have been blessed by you sharing your time with me. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate the view from your side of the island. The older I get, the more I understand...there is much to see and by sharing, we all get to see just a bit more, get that one little piece of the Puzzle that might allude us otherwise. Thank you and much love from Island zalaine...