Flair...



Ok, here is the deal. I signed up with Facebook for the buttons. Flair. I have been obsessed with them ever since. I first saw them on Emily Powers blog. These little pieces of love - there is a compulsion to have and make. Yes, along with the millions of pre-made buttons, you can make your own, this is a digital scrapbookers dream. I have already made one layout and these 7 are today's bounty.

Back to Facebook - this thing is nuts. Nothing like My Space. Once you sign up with Facebook, you start getting email from people that want to be, your friend. Some I know, some I don't. When you get on yoour page, it tell you people, you know. They certainly have a very elaborate social network so we can all be social together. It feels a bit like stalking and I can see how trying to keep up with everybody and their flair's would be exhausting. I already have a friend who signed up yesterday for the same reason I did but somehow she got into the whole social thing, After less than one day, I ahve already posted on her wall that I see an intervention coming. I knew there was trouble a brewing last ngiht when I wen tot make some Flair and saw that she was doing Facebook when she should have been digi scrapping. I am on stand by if she need me.

For those of you on Facebook, I will pray for you. If I don't invite you to be my friend or if I don't write on your wall - don't think this is me not caring. I just don't have the energy. Besides, I may have to leave at anytime to save my friend. It could be a long weekend...