wonderFall...



No matter what is going on, fall makes it seem less horrible or more joyous. There is much passion in autumn which officially begins tomorrow but came early to us this year. DH had a rare day off but the change in the weather turned him into a coach potato today, waiting for his Aleve to kick in. I thought his discomfort might have to do with working 7 days a week since the middle of July but he is convinced, it is weather-related. I will not argue when his faith is so firm.

The sun is still around to kiss us. She still shines bright with intermittent glimpses of change to come. It is a time of transition with a great view. Fall teaches us to enjoy the Moment because there are no guarantees, moment to moment. We look forward to pumpkins, hayrides and later on, Thanksgiving. We donT take time to give thanks much. It probably happens more when Something happens to someone we know and we are thankful, it is not us. We take each of our 24 hour days, mostly for granted. Days go by and I think, I forgot. I forgot to stop and be grateful for short periods of time. Days run together, I get busy and nto until I stop, does my recall kick in. Fall helps me to remember. There is just Something about it whether it slows me down or I am breathing in the air more deeply. I was reminded today of how precious life is and how fast it can change. WonderFall, I sure think so...