feels like fall...


School was out Friday and we took advantage of the still very warm weather and headed to the pool for one last swim. Those of us not in swim suits soon wished we were. It was also the last warm, warn day we have had. Fall is already in the air. You can feel the change coming already. The weather liars say it is one of the earlier fall seasons on record - I don't have the courage to ask about winter yet.

We have enjoyed a lazy weekend. DH had a few days off and we took advantage of it to do a few honey do's but mainly not much. We did manage to meet the kids at Costco yesterday and have a little lunch. While there, I did have to check to see if they were carrying my Happy Chocolates. I have been stalking my Costco for the last 2 weeks and they were thinking late this week. Lo and behold, the other Costco already had them. I did not plan very well last December - usually try to make sure I have enough to last until September because they are only available until Dec 24, then they are pulled from the shelves, not to return for a good 9 months. Yes, I know too much about Costco and their marketing ways but if you are close and need a fix, I am your Woman.



We will have a BBQ with the kids this afternoon then DH has to get some sleep before heading to work tonight. All in all, it has been a great weekend. Living in the Moment in times like these, is the greatest lessons one can learn from. That and Happy Chocolates...