the apple of His eye...




What is Apple, after all?" Jobs mused to Time. "Apple is about people who think 'outside the box

The day after Steve Jobs announced that when it was time to step down, he would, there was a photo of him that showing why. Looking like the shell of a man, he even was in June at his last Apple appearance, you could tell, his days were few. Every morning, with that photo in the back of my mind - I would scour the news. Yesterday was no different. After a coffee date, I cruised a few Places and then, started doing other things. A few hours later when DH got home and asked if I knew, I immediately knew what he was talking about.

I sat stunned for a while, this man had single-handedly invented the way I was made to hear music. A song library of my choosing, adding to it every week. His talent was beyond anything I had ever witnessed. You add Pixar to the mix, and I am pass, wow. A bit later, when I had composed myself, I couldn't help but thinking about Steve meeting Jesus. I have a feeling when Steve came to the realization where this wonderful outside the box mentality came from, he was a changed man. With the Apple days behind him, he can now just be himself. Edison, Ford and Jobs - imagine that roundtable

RIP Steve Jobs, thank you...