standing firm...


We all have times that we lose it. Some of us are better at accepting that part of the human experience. I find it a bit difficult even though, I know it to be true.

Tears are not a sign of weakness, they are to show us that we are human. That Sometimes, it is ok, to fall apart. This has been that kind of weekend for me, but I am coming back and this time, stronger.

I have no new insight, no heavy revelations. Nothing has been done to show me that everything is going to be alright, maybe even the opposite but what I do have control over is my behavior, my beliefs. How I am going to perceive life and that will direct in which direction I am going to go. I am choosing to stand strong, no matter what.

No matter what.

Tears, bring them on, I am standing in the gap.

No matter what, I am prepared to stand in the gap.

Whatever that means and may look like, my focus and direction will stay constant.

Bad news, impossible dreams, a less than perfect ending.

I am standing firmly, in the gap.

I am strong, ready, go...