dream come true...

...Being able to attend this event was the highlight of my life, this writer stated. I owe it all to my grandmother, a friend of the McClellin family, for including me in her invitation to the wedding! What ten year old BSU football fan would not jump at the chance to see his football heroes eating, laughing and having a good time in the Steuckle Sky Center?


This is part of an oral report that Gage did for school this week. Even almost a month out, this kid is still pretty excited about the wedding. For the bride and groom, it was a dream come true. They will never know that it was the same for a little boy. Someday, at Gage's wedding, I hope he remembers and has his picture taken with every little kid in the room that asks. You may wonder where my confidence comes from in this soontobe, someday NFL player. If you knew him, you would understand. Go BSU, Go Shea, Go Gage...