wearing my heart on my sleeve...


I feel like even more than usual, I have been wearing my heart on my sleeve for the last week and for the most part, it hasn't been very positive. I think it important to show the good with the bad. I am far from a role model. We each need to know we are a odd balance of both and at times, we are out of balance and Sometimes, it takes a while, sometimes a long while, to snap out of it.

I had an incredible day. Music that filled my heart and my eyes. The sun was shining and it was a perfect fall day. I had a photo shoot with a couple of FABulous young ladies and I am having boy sleepovers for the next few nights. Still focusing on first step of The Order - memory, I have purposefully trying to recall the things I know and am trying to live them every minute. Working on some Christmas gifts today, I thought about those who would receive them and how God has placed them in my life. For me, a big part of the memory study has to do with gratitude. When I am out of balance, it seems I am less grateful. My memory appears to have magically forgotten all His promises and what He has already done. When the balance shifts back, sanity is restored.

I didn't notice it until now but my sleeve is blank again. Memory has been restored and I am tripping over gratitude everywhere I step. I am going to rest in this place. Don't have to run out and hit the ground at 70 miles an hour. Time to enjoy the scenery and be thankful for this moment. Living just like life should - a little everyday...