Thanksgiving Week 2...



I have been trying to get some Christmas photos and music for ER all week. Every time, I thought about it - Something else came up. As I drove home tonight in the dark with Josh Groban and Brian McKnight singing, Angels We Heard On High, it dawned on me why I have been less than successful.

In many ways this week has been more about Thanksgiving than last week. It was a Give and Take week. Last night, I was treated to a seat at a Transiberian Orchestra concert. I was one of the family and we shared this wonderful experience together. It is a 2 1/2 hour audio and visual treat. You can walk away the same as when you came. It took a while to get sleepy last night - my mind was still swimming in guitar and violin sets. What an awesome way to start the Christmas season.

The giving part of my week was a pleasure. Being able to help a few people out with a few creative things is more fun than work. The trick is you have to understand it is about what they want - it is about their vision, not yours and you are successful when you see in their eyes that you have captured exactly what they wanted.

This Christmas season is not starting how as I expected. There will be no name off the Angel Tree this year. We are going a more personal route. In fact, we have go covert and keep it on the QT but isn't that the way it should be anyway?

After a week like this, I can hardly wait to see what is in store for next week. So much unfolding before my very eyes - I am trying hard to keep up, not wanting to miss a thing. This week has given me a vision of what is possible if we are willing and I hope I am becoming more willing every day. I guess that is why ER still has a Thankful title - glad I didn't push it. I wouldn't have wanted to miss a moment of TW 2...