roadies...



There are so many people losing their jobs these days and scrambling to find new ones. Christmas is right around the corner and the $4 gas we thought was the end of the world, has turned out not to be the worst that could happen. Time to lighten things up.

As we were trying to get out of the parking lot at the TSO concert the other night, DD and I decided we would love to be roadies. It is hard work - they said it would take until 1AM to tear down the stage and they would be back up at 6AM to start all over again. Talent not being an issue, I always thought the mosg ideal job would be to be a singer on the road. I am older and wiser now and the answer really is to be a roadie. This Nextel commercial is my favorite right now and I am thinking that the House and Senate could use some of this kind of help. The Obama transistion team may want to expand their search. Imagine the possiblities, a girl can always dream...