Vote your conscious...



About 8 AM yesterday morning, Barack Obama was notified that his grandmother had passed away. I can only imagine what went thru his mind as he did his last minute campaigning. This morning we as a country are experiencing a day that most of us never thought would happen in our lifetime. There is excitement in the air. I couldn't sleep last night. It has bee a emotional roller coaster that has left us with the two candidates that Many thought, didn't have a chance of being here.

However you vote today or have voted, try to keep a few things in perspective. As for political parties, it is not us again them. We are Americans and we have a choice we get to make and tomorrow we will all share the same president. Although we may think so, this is not a matter of our candidate wins or we are doomed to hell, even if it feels that way.

I voted early. I will admit, I struggled with my vote. After a few things that happened since I voted, I am glad I chose who I chose. If he doesn't win, I will live with that because despite everything, we live in the greatest country in the world.

I know that some around me have voted for the other guy. They feel strong enough to have signs in their yard. They have too, voted their conscious. Jesus is not a democrat or republican - there are strong opinions on both sides but it doesn't make one right and one wrong. It is not our job to sort this out for people and then, condemm them if they don't go our way.

Vote your conenscious, and then leave it in God's hands. Enjoy the process, it is a historic day - one we will remember forever. If you need something to do, pray for Barack Obama and the loss of the the woman who raised him, missing by just 24 hours getting to experience what you and I will get to see today. Either way, history will be made and tomorrow as you go on with your life, one will have a funeral to plan. Certainly puts life in perspective. Truly enjoy living in this Moment, it is going to be quite a day...