the aftermath...



Ever have those times in your life when you have a more than a few days in a row of Go, Go, Go? I came home this afternoon and just crashed for a few hours. These days were filled with great fun things that came one after another after another. A little crash is called for - even very therapeutic.

I have wedding photos to edit and valentine pictures to scrap. I have clothes to dry and dishes to wash. I have thoughts to think and prayers to embrace. Yesterday at our sleepover, Gage was talking about saving some of his stuff for his grandkids. It made me think that it has been a while since I have prayed for them, and decided it could wait no longer, He also decided that he probably wouldn't save his Nintendo DS for them which had more to do with what was important to him now than to the family he imagines he will have someday. I completely agree with him - our prayers will do more good than an outdated electronic product, Down The Road.

There will always be times of big bursts of activity in our lives where we are leaping from one thing to another with little time in between to breathe but you can be assured that Something will come our way to slow us down and give us time to regroup and go again. Did I real get that all in one sentence?...