weddings...











Our Valentine's Day wedding was a great time. I was so excited when the groom's momma asked me to bring my camera. As it turned out there were many cameras and we were at times, tripping over each other but I learned something about myself. I never want to be the first shooter at a wedding again and here's why. That photographer has the daunting task of documenting the whole event. There are all the traditional shots that need to be taken and it is a big job. What I loved about this wedding is that I got to concentrate on relationships and emotions. There is Something about seeing someone with their arm around one they love that gives me that great photographer satisfaction. I couldn't get enough of Papa D or the Wells family. They have a great energy and reached so many kids thru KKSM with their message that God loves you. Hard to do but they have taken the skateboard world by storm by declaring their own Love of God.

To celebrate with them as their first-born took his bride is a milestone that friends share. To be able to bring a camera and shoot without reservation, is over the top. Thanks guys for sharing, I loved it...