Grammy 2009




No matter what age you are, if you are a music fan, there can be no greater ride than the surprise duo at the Grammy's. You have to live with the 24 awards being awarded to get to the good stuff but it is worth it all. Where else could you see Justin Timberlake and Al Green doing Let's Stay Together? Adele and Sugarland's, Chasing Pavement, blew me away. The Jonas Brothers and Sir Stevie Wonder doing Superstitious. T.I. and Timerlake doing Dead and Gone - the combo of ballad and hip hop was phenomenal. Radiohead and the USC Trojan Band brought the house down and Paul McCartney singing, I Saw Her Standing There brought me to tears. The unlikely duo of Robert Plant and Alison Krauss did a beautiful What I'd Give, and walked away with a few statues.

Any night where you can see U2 and Coldplay in just a few hours time is a good one. When Jamie Foxx, Smokey Robinson and Ne-yo came out swinging like the Four Tops, I was almost to swoon. So much music and history and when you bring the old and new school together, not only is Class in session but you can't wait to get to school! Reminds me, must get some new study material at the ITunes library before they close. Wait... they never close, ah, life is good