focus...



There is quite a bit of focus around me and I am living being able to get a 360 view. Since the Pink Glove dance, I am proud to say that due to multiple replays, Miss M now knows the words to Jay Sean's, Down. She is somewhat obsessed with the hospital video and Hudson, but Hudson is a Story all of its own.

What do you think the chances might be of walking in a store and finding a Three Wise men Kit? I would have said slim to none but now I am a believer and Gage has added to his Jesus kit. Three different shaped boxes filled with spices and gold. As he wrapped it in the car, he said to no one in particular, This is the best day ever. He has not talked about what he wants for Christmas - his time is focused on his Jesus kit. I can only tell you, this is a wonder to behold. He thinks, eats, sleeps the Jesus kit. He is collecting nativities like you would not believe. And a little child shall lead them...

While I am following him on his journey, I notice I wan tot have the same passion he feels. That may be unrealistic because being a Big Person makes you cynical and less able to focus. There are focused adults but they are different. Focused adults are not the same as focused kids. I try to avoid focused Big People, they scare me. They not only don't live in the Moment but most likely wouldn't know it if it fell on them.

Christmas is different for me this year, in a good way just don't have a good handle on it yet but I am open and keep heading down bunny trails, looking. Looking forward to another week of Advant, with my eyes and my heart, wide open...