looking for Love...



Beginning of December and someone is riding a bike. With a fake flower. Did I mention it is December? It is not warm, you might even describe it as butt cold. Whose has a bike with a fake red flower? I wanted to know but short of parking myself by the cold front door, I would never know.

We all think we know best. What to eat, where to shop, the perfect job and where to find love. I will agree,sometimes it is easy and right in front of us but we mostly take family, friends, jobs and homes for granted. If we have lots of comforting Love in our lives, we may stop looking all together and miss something special.

Love is not an lifetime commitment. Sometimes it comes in short bursts. Sometimes it is just for a season or a Moment. Just when you start to get comfortable, it is gone. That is not a bad thing. When we change our persception of what Love must look like, we open ourselves to a whole new world. A world where love comes in many different shapes and sizes and all we have to do is know when to hold on tight and when to let go.

So I am leaving the coffee shop and so is the owner of the bike. A college age student who has a smile on his face as he drives off. No hat but a scraf to keep him warm. Would love to ask him why but am happy to accept the Love and enjoy the day. A little Love on a cold day, sounds pretty great to me...