serendipity...


Face Promotional Video

face | MySpace Music Videos


serendip - ity 1.An unsought, unintended, and/or unexpected discovery and/or learning experience that happens by accident and sagacity.

I was reading an article this morning about serendipity. Not a word that I think of in the colder months - not sure why. Seems like a spring/summery type of word but its definition is pretty joy. The article likened it to looking for a certain book and finding a fabulous book, by accident. The article also explained that you had to look for serendipity. Eyes and heart open, always on the look out for what is in the midst of what we think, is.

Heard these guys last night on The Sing-off. Singing Bon Jovi's, Livin On A Prayer , acapella style blew me away but not the judges. They were the first ones voted out of the 8 group acapella competion.

I caught the promo for this show by accident. Should have been watching The Closer in my Musinex stupor but instead I was experienced serendipity this fine Monday night. Wow.

Tomorrow night is Miss M's Christmas Program at preschool. I know what to expect. She couldn't be more excited. She has invited people that have no idea they were invited - she wasn't allowed any phone calls. I can guarantee it will be a intended and expected discovery. I can also guarantee a few tears. But, for the Moment - I am totally into serendipity. Wow...