loved...



Lisa Leonard makes the greatest jewelry. I expect to own one of her pieces next year. She hsa the cutest tree trunk necklace that you can put you and your man's initials on. She also has some great Mother's Day pieces but I am getting ahead of myself. 2010 is still 17 days away,

After the order deadline for Christmas delivery, she came out with this little jewel. I know she probably saw this one as a wonderful gift from one's loved one. It occurred to me that each of us should have one of these. More than just a pretty little necklace, what a wonderful reminder that we are loved by God.

Imagine, really understanding and more to the point, living like we were truly, utterly Loved by God. I imagine that everyone who would do this - would be life changing. All those insecurities, doubts, misgivings, worries, effort and time could be redirected into some more productive. Something that would be better for our lives and change the way we see the world we are trying so desperately to navigate through. This necklace would be a constant reminder that the Love is there, now forever. It is complete. We have been infilterated with the Love of the only one who is constant and true. Along with Death and taxes, you could include Love.

How would that change me? What would happen first? Is it possible? I think it is. While I don't believe in New Year resolutions, this one may be worth a try in January. I have embraced way less ideology that has been life-changing, imagine something of this magnitude. If I beleive that I am loved completely, Somewhere along the line I will get it, that so do you. My neighbor, the family parked next to me at the store and those I haven't met yet. It also would include those I imagined would never qualify.

I may have to put the tree trunk necklace on hold for a while, this one needs to be hanging around my neck. I have such a bad memory, I need to remember.