goodbye...



It takes me a while to let go. I just needed some extra time to say goodbye. While on a digi chat with almost 500 women, I put this layout together and I think I am ready to move on. Ready to move on from 2009 and the women. With everyone typing at a million miles a second, it doesn't take long to get a little crazy. Creative therapy is great but one can get too much of a good thing.

As I was putting this layout together, I got little glimpses of the past year. Layouts that I had long forgotten. I think the final total of pages was 221 for the year. Went to Shape Collage and with one little button, all 221 were automatically collaged. It took all of 30 seconds. I did this by hand a few years ago and it literally took hours... another thing to say good bye to. I could not have imagined Shape Collage back then. Course at the beginning of 2009, I couldn't imagine a lot of things that now are a routine part of my day. Now, I am wondering what will be of my everyday a year from now.

We pay our newspaper subscription by the year and it is due to expire next week so yesterday I called and canceled the newspaper. They asked why and I told them. I am tired of reading 4 day old news, it is time to move on. Twitter keeps me updated and if you know me, instant gratification isn't fast enough. .

This time last year, I almost bought Apple TV for $300. Thought it would be a great deal, renting movies to watch on demand. If I had a hankering to watch Vince Vaughn, I could. Little did I know, when DH bought his TV last summer, a laptop would do the same thing for free.

Lots of things to say goodbye too. Don't need a New Year's Eve, I imagine there will be more changes coming well before 2011 comes knocking on the door. Ready or not, goodbye is coming more and more often...