Fall...



While my personal New Year started 22 days ago, yesterday makes it official. Fall is here. It felt like it in the morning as I headed out. Crisp, cool, perfect cocoa weather. Grab a sweater to go with those shorts and flip flops. Makes you want to paint the world orange, red and many shades of brown.

It is the also the only time of year that I love color photos. It is the only theme of photos that I don't believe always look better in black and white. It is still a bit early even though the pumpkin patches will officially open this weekend. I see multiple visits in the next month, some just because.

It is also the only kind of landscape photos that give me that make my heart race. There is so much emotion in fall that is makes its own Story. A Story of what was and what is to come.

Going take a week off and soak in all that I can. The crisp, the cold, and the summer days yet to come. There is such a feeling of anticipation, with a heart full of gratitude - I want to savor it, simmer in it and come out, refreshed.

See you in a week. May Fall come bounding into your world anad may you be better for the experience...