average...




Reading a book about what the average person look like and it is not looking good for me. My definition of average apparently is not based on criteria or at least in the particular authors mind, of what average should look like.

The family home has to be worth between 100,000 and 300,000 dollars. I would have made it in in 2008 before the crash. Now, not so much.

Number of family members would have to be between 3 and 4. Quite a narrow path but with the family shrinking in numbers since 1790, it seems to be a factor. For that reason, most cultural families would not be considered normal because of the size of their families. Interesting.

Average or not, the life I have been given is one I wouldn't trade for any other. The bad, the good - all of it. Making it a priority every morning as soon as I wake up to be thankful for waking up to a new day and for all I have. First thing, before my day gets away from me. One of the reasons I love summer is the unclutter that I protect like a momma bear. Summer is a time for just being. No worries about wearing a coat or most everything. I keep my Other Season activities to a bare minimum. This is the season for going to Sonic at 10 PM, and basically, just flying each day, by the seat of your pants.

If that isn't average, I don't know what is and I am pretty sure, I am not interested in finding out...