millie...



It is not polite to ask a lady's age but we could both agree it is rare to see a woman of her age, in any kind of computer store. I introduced myself and complemented her on her desire to learn about technology. She had two blue notes about shortcuts on either side of her MacBook laptop. She had been looking for a particular photo to finsih her book, they never found it. I asked if she had sent the photo to anyone who might still have it, she thinks she might have.

Apple make it real easy, she said.

Note to Steve Jobs - this is your kind of woman...

She told her about her book, the title impleed that we shared in the Love of Jesus. We chated about her late husband and their travels. The never made it to every place they wanted to but her son, went with her and she got to see it all.

Miss Millie lives in my town, she gave me her number and I will be visiting with her shortly. You never know on any given day who you are going to cross paths with, you just never know...