Merry Christmas and Welcome 2012!


Am really feeling the need to embrace 2012. Had a nudge last week that I would be putting my Story in book form this year. No idea what it will look like but for my family, at the very least, it needs to be done.

Looking forward to DH's retirement in July. Big life changes but living through turning 60 this year, has prepared me for More. We are both looking forward to being able to go when we want, where we want. I have had that priveldge for the last 14 years, I am here so show him the Way.

I have been going through photos, getting ready for next year. I make 4 books through Blurb every year. This year, I added another. Street photography has changed my life and don't see that that trend is going away. 2011 was a year of learning, growing, anticipating and stretching. What will 2012 bring? None of us know but hopefully, the year we just came through, will help us make a smooth transistion. One can never be fully prepared. I believe we don't get everything we need, until we need it. Can you practice for what is to come? I have tried but can't say I am prepared. Every day convinces me, I was never meant to be...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. May your days will merry and bright. Wishing you the very best for a wonderful new year. See you Jan 2. XO zalaine