life is better with googles...


We don't have to see everything in crystal clear vision. Sometimes, in the middle of all things, normal - someone says, I need my googles!... and everyone agrees that is a fabulous idea and runs to grab their own.

Enough of life has to be seen in the dead of clarity. The news is in our faces, everyday. Bad news travels at least ten times as fast as good news. Somedays, we never get to the good news, too bad.

Think I will grab a pair of these for me. I could wear them while mowing the lawn, give the neighbors something to talk about but if they ask, I will tell them. Soon, the whole neighborhood will be wearing them. We will trend on Twitter and change the world.

Maybe I should start slow. Wait till they see me jump rope with the new jump rope I bought today. Not sure what I was thinking but will go slow, first with no goggles but look out - everything could change in an instant...