big...



Your world is as big as you want it to be...

We could all probably agree that the world is a Big place. Most of us will never see much of it in person but thanks to the internet, we can go about anywhere we want. Whatever our intensity of interest is, one can get a sense of others and their effect in the world.

So the real questins is, how big do you want your world to be? I realize mine is quite small. My curosities of Things Far Away are pretty slim. No urge to travel, to see and experience different cultures. Right or wrong, that is the way I am wired. My world, the want I want and have structered, is one of local. One of the here and now. I am a Keeper of Here.

I imagine and hope, that the One who made me, knew this. While I keep my eyes and mind open, I no longer feel bad about this. If I am to think differently, my mind will be changed like it has about many, many things. Until then, the Keeper of Here is my world and whatever that looks like, I am good with...