car shows...



I am a very non-car show girl married to a very car show guy. He can't help himself, I try to tell myself it is like me with a camera. That helps but looking at engines and shiny surfaces with no chance of a ride, just makes me...sad.

This was the sign by one of the dressed up jalopies. I would venture a guess that this guy did not know as much about his wife as he did this car. As with all things Men, I think we ladies sometimes resent not that they have a hpbby but the amount of emotional energy that they put into said hobby/sport. All we really want is a piece of the action. Maybe that is all they want from us too.

And because of that, I will trot myself around said car shows, take my camera and make the best of it with as little whining as possible. I will tell myself to suggest ice cream after these mini pagents and look forward to said ice cream. It is about give and take and not coming in last. If you can do that for him and he for you, you've got Something to talk about...