housewife...


One thing I have been very conscious of this week is the end of the traditional housewife role for me. Not that I will not continue to cooking, cleaning and caring but that part where I say, goodbye in the morning and how's your day in the evening.

Understanding that we will have to learn a new dance, I have to say that I love, love being a housewife. Being that housewife for the last 15 years has brought me immeasurable joy. The hum of the dryer, the swish of the dishwasher. Starting to prepare dinner and the essence of 4PM.

4PM. A magical time for me. When the day heads Down The Path and I follow along. Ther is a mental transistion that takes place for me and a short window of reflection that takes me gleefully into, the evening.

I am so greatful for those 15 years. Starting tomorrow, it will look completely different and I will learn to love the rituals. Thank you for the memories, Miss Housewife. I have loved them so...