file, close...



This is a visual of what it feels like when my brain is full.

Starting with the color. Color brings passion, at its best and crazyness, at its worst. That is why I prefer black and white, mostly. My favorite image of color is when there is just a pop of one specific color and all the others, just fall in line.

When my brain is full, the colors all run together. Like if you melt a bucket of crayons, they all run together. You can't tell where one starts and ends. I know this seems to be rambling but when I work 99% in the planned, carefully arranged, and anal world and I step into the world of Life, there really is a difference in perception. Life is messy, it is unkind, it is extremely unpredictable. It is a world where bad news can come at any time and while we wait for it be different, sometimes we just have to be. To those of you who are heavy on my mind, I pray. For those who cross my path, either in thought or deed, I pray. For those who make me laugh throught it all, may God bless you, BIG...