cry your little eyes out...


I am not much of one to cry. I get tears well up in my eyes every once in a while but those full blown waaaaaa cries are far and few apart for me. Even the things that bring tears to other people's eyes don't seem to faze me. Mine seem to run a different path.

There doesn't seem to be a recipe but if I am hit in the right spot, the tears are lickety split there like ugly on an ape.

I always tear up on Baby Story at the moment that the baby is born.
I can be driving down the road and a song will blur me up in no time.
Reading a blog has brought me to my tear-stained tears.

The full-blown cry. The Real Deal. By the time, I do cry - it is an all out nasty thing to see. because I go so long in-between, the tears are filled with much emotion. The sobs that come out of my mouth evend scare me. I catch my breath between sobs just before the next wave comes. I wish it were different.

I wish I could cry more often
I wish crying felt more natural
I really wish there was more balance in my emotions.

I don't know if that is possible. By the time you get to be an adult, is crying a learned behavior that we could change with some work? Cry more - sob less. Let those feelings out in a more orderly fashion and save the Big Cry for the emergencies of life. Don't have much of a problem using those same tear ducts when I am happy - they all come from the same place, don't they?

Wish I felt a good cry coming on. Maybe the little black cloud wouldn't hang around as often if those emotions could find their way out and be at home. Something to think about while I am waiting...