letter of the law...


Dh came home for a few hours for a little dinner and nap and ran back to work. He was suppose to only be gone until midnite but midnite came and went so I called him to see what the deal was.

"Go to bed, I am going to be here all night", he tells me.

He knows good and well that I will not be able to sleep and will spend a few more hours at my computer until I feel my little eyes trying to stay awake. I finished another layout and then decided it was legal to do tomorrow's blog. Blogger was on the fritz so I had to wait while the engineer worked out the kinks. I hate it when I have to be out of the house early in the morning and I can't post until later in the day. Throws my whole schedule off but if its after midnite, I am free to go there.

It is the same thing with this POTD experiment. Taking a photo everyday is tougher than I thought. There are days I could add 10 pictures but there are more days that I come up empty-handed. My nature resembles, no... it does, follow the letter of the law. If I decided to do something, it has to been done in a certain way. It is not about anyone else - it's about what I have to have for myself. It is what I can live with.

There were 2 jolly ladies behind me in line at Walmart yesterday. They decided after seeing my Godiva Dark Belgian Chocolate ice cream that they were coming home with me. I told them that was fine but we would have to get out of line and get more. They were the sweetest things - they had just stopped to get some things before visiting a sick friend. I left wishing we Could have shared that ice cream.

There are parts of me that as random as can be. I can only hope that the dicotomy of my nature balances out the person that I am. There are times I wish I could flip-flop how I do business. Maybe someday, I will be able to.

At the rate I am going, I will just be going to bed when I would have been posting to er but I am good with that. Sometimes, my days and nights are mixed up. What does that do to my letter of the law theory? Hopefully it will allow me to see that flexability is a good thing and to make more, I need to use it more. Hope you had a great night, see you tomorrow...