back to basics...



One of the most important things I can do for myself is to every once in a while, go back to the basics. It is not a failure nor a weakness, and may very well, be the greatest strength one can possess. Nothing majored happened to shock me into this particular reality but as I was doing this layout of Miss M and our cookie adventure at Flying M yesterday, it dawned on me how it is the basics that always bring me back to where I need to be.

Reading Brian McLaren, A Generous Or+hodoxy this week and it is making me examine where my spiritual head is right now and if some things, need adjustment. I don't believe that we ever arrive at anything we do. I don't believe we ever fully, see the Light and I especially don't think we can not, start at the beginning, over and over again and again.

It's a great way to end the week by going back to the start. One of the many descriptions that Brian Mclaren describes himself as is unfinished. Making room for more, pliable, flexible, teachable - unfinished...that's good enough for me...